What are we doing: Using our contribution statements and creating a platform to express this through however we chose to do it.
- make sure to know your audience- what age group?
- page numbers or no page numbers?
- Colors that will appeal to a specific audience
- Consideration of small details will come into play when composing
- editing is very important
- creating own media/images? To make it more of your own!
- Video, mp3, audio
- each group member should “contribute”
- work should stand outside this class, no “I wrote this for my class” type of junk
- GRADING: individually graded, peer evaluations, and engagement during class
- FIRST DRAFT IS DUE APRIL 1ST
- FINAL DRAFT IS DUE APRIL 22ND